2. The surface is ADA slip-compliant and provides a slip-resistant surface for residential and commercial projects.
3. The only wood alternative that offers you the flexibility of having the traditional painted porch look, the Classic look of natural wood and is Class A fire rated, or Heritage that offers a double sided option.
4. The only exterior flooring that can be installed directly over concrete to hide ugly cracks and discolorations.
5. Aeratis is the only wood alternative with millions of feet installed and no performance failures.
7. The only tongue & groove exterior flooring for covered and uncovered applications.
8. The only synthetic exterior flooring that can be installed using a flooring nailer or stapler and can be made waterproof.
9. The only wood alternative approved in 48 states for historic restorations and restorations on National Register properties.
10. The most dimensionally stable exterior flooring available.